Social media post categories in Tejik allow you to group and organize your content based on specific themes, topics, or campaigns. You can streamline your content planning process and maintain a coherent content strategy by utilizing categories.
Accessing and Managing Social Media Post Categories
To access and manage social media post categories in Tejik, follow these steps:
- Open the Tejik app.
- Click on the Settings button in the left-hand menu.
- Navigate to the Categories section.
Adding a New Category
- Click the “+ ” button.
- Provide a Title name for the new category.
- You can also add a description or examples of the new category.
- Click the Save button.
Editing or Removing Categories
- Select the category button.
- Click the Edit icon to edit the information or click the trash icon to delete the category.